BIG NEWS! We are happy to announce that we are officially pet friendly. We know that your pets are important members of your family just as they are important members of ours. Whether it is your new puppy or your pet from home, we want you to have a great experience living in an apartment with your furry friend.
University Edge wants your pet to be included in our resident events too, which is why we created a few programs to get you and your pet involved.
Starting off, Monday, October 25th to Friday, October 29th, we are hosting a Pet Costume Competition. Residents can bring their pets dressed up for Halloween into the office. We will take their photos and have our residents vote on social media, with the winner receiving a gift card or gift basket.
We also will be recognizing a Pet of the Month, where we will feature a pet each month on our newsletter. Please e-mail photos of your pet to our front desk at [email protected] for a chance for your pet to be featured and win a PAW-some prize!
Also, pet waste stations are now located in each courtyard to help keep our community clean. Be sure to properly dispose of your pet’s waste.
“Do’s and Don’ts” when it comes to having a pet in your apartment:
- Read the University Edge pet policy
- Make sure the pet & breed is permitted according to the policy
- Register your pet with the leasing office
- Talk to your roommates first before getting a pet
- Throw away pet waste responsibly
- Create a comfortable environment for your pet
- Stock up on pet necessities
- Find a local veterinary clinic for your pet’s yearly visit
- Pet proof your apartment
- Establish a bathroom routine to eliminate accidents
Don’t allow your pet to make excessive noise
Do not let pet use the bathroom in unpermitted areas
Do not bring a pet without permission
Don’t forget to submit your pet to us for our “Pet of the Month”