COVID -19 STATEMENT
At University Edge, we understand that the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is concerning and want to stress that, as we closely monitor the situation, we’re taking necessary precautions and preventive measures.
Our Office is OPEN!
Monday – Friday
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Our virtual office will remain open for your comfort.
If you have any questions or concerns, or are looking to live at University Edge now or for Fall 2020, please call us at 330-810-2400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like you, we are deeply concerned and want to do what we can to help keep our communities and our families safe and healthy. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our residents and employees. We want to assure you that we are monitoring the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are closely following guidelines and expert recommendations, including guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
For our Residents
You can go online to the resident portal for work orders or concerns.
You can also make your rent payments through the portal.
Please contact our office with any concerns about future rent payments.
New Resident Move-In
Providing a memorable and fun move-in process for our residents is always our goal. Due to the pandemic, move-in will look a little different this year. We are anticipating an appointment-only drive-through move-in for residents the week of August 17-22, 2020.
New residents will be sent an email link to schedule appointments as their units become available. Appointments can be made after receiving this email on a first come, first serve basis. We are asking the resident and only two guests arrive on move-in day in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines and ensure safety of all our guests. More specific details will be sent to new residents in the coming weeks.
Currently, our staff is offering tours of our property for prospective residents by appointment. We do require masks to be worn on the tour, per the State of Ohio mandate in Summit County.
However, we have a fantastic virtual tour option should you feel more comfortable with that option. Click HERE to access our virtual tour. You can contact our leasing office at 330-810-2400 for any questions about our property.
Our maintenance staff is on site each day to ensure that all common spaces are maintained and disinfected for your safety.
We are requesting at this time that residents only submit maintenance requests that are considered essential by using their Active Building portal.
As we work to ensure the safety of both our residents and our employees, any maintenance request deemed not emergent may be delayed. (Emergency maintenance needs are defined as loss of power, water leak or loss, and loss of heat or air condition in extreme temperatures.)
We hope to continually provide our amenities to our residents. To do so, we are asking residents to help us stop the spread in our common areas by following some basic pandemic procedures. If everyone can follow these procedures, we will be able to keep our amenities open to residents during this pandemic. We hope to continually provide our amenities to our residents.
To do so, we are asking residents to help us stop the spread in our common areas by following some basic pandemic procedures. If everyone can follow these procedures, we will be able to keep our amenities open to residents during this pandemic.
- All amenities have updated occupancy requirements posted on the door to allow for social distancing.
- We have provided hand sanitizing stations as well as sanitizer for the spaces, we ask all residents sanitize their hands and the equipment before and after each use.
- Masks are currently required in public spaces in Summit County as mandated by the State of Ohio- we require masks to be worn in all amenities and common areas.
- Please follow specific policies for each amenity space as posted on the door for that space.
- Residents who are exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19 should not use the amenities.
Our staff will continually monitor and sanitize our amenities spaces for resident use, but please use at your own risk.
In addition to our standard cleaning procedures, we are taking additional precautionary steps to increase the frequency of the cleaning and disinfecting.
Here are some examples of what we are asking our residents to do as a precaution:
- Disinfecting high-touch surfaces throughout apartments, such as door handles, bathrooms, common areas, etc.
- Adjustments to Policies regarding our amenities and common area shared spaces.
- If you are feeling ill/sick please inform your roommates so they may take extra precautions.
- Take a moment to educate yourself on COVID-19 symptoms, as well as preventative measures from the CDC website.
- Wash your hands often, which has been proven by the CDC to be the most effective preventative measure.
- We are recommending that those who are not feeling well to stay home to prevent the spread of germs.
Health and safety are all of our responsibilities. We encourage you to practice safety measures at home and when you’re out. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water frequently, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your elbow if you must sneeze or cough, and please stay home if you are sick.
This situation continues to change rapidly, so we will remain vigilant, continue to monitor the situation and update our residents regularly. We are grateful for your loyalty and are committed to providing you with a great experience.
University Edge Management